Testing Your Heater
1. To test the heater, use our non-flammable thermostat testing spray.
2. Locate the thermostats at the end of the heater.
3. Give a very short blast to each thermostat of approximately 1/2 to one second.
4. Allow approximately 15 seconds for the heater to turn on.
5. The heater will automatically turn off after 1 to 3 minutes.
6. The heater may be placed in the provided carrying case immediately after unplugging, even though it may be warm to the touch - it will not get hot enough to cause any damage.