top of page
Testing Your Heater
1. To test the heater, use a non-flammable thermostat testing spray.
2. Locate the thermostats at the end of the heater.
3. Give a very short blast to each thermostat of approximately 1/2 to one second.
4. Allow approximately 15 seconds for the heater to turn on.
5. The heater will automatically turn off after 1 to 3 minutes.
6. The heater may be placed in the provided carrying case immediately after unplugging. Even though it may be warm to the touch, it will not get hot enough to cause any damage.
bottom of page